I have started my first “series” called Through a Kit. I subscribe to Citrus Twist Kits and have been mostly working with it every month for creating scrapbook layouts and Project Life spreads. This series goes through my thought process and ideas while creating layouts with a kit, from beginning to end.
In this video, I show how I store my kit, and share first thoughts and strategy in starting scrapping.
Some things I like to consider when I first get started:
- Are there any I would like to use as background paper?
- Are there any paper sheets that I love that I want to make sure are prominent on any layouts?
- Are there any themes or designs that may match any photos I want to scrap?
- Are there any pieces that stand out to me that I want to make sure I use?
- Are there any pieces that I want to use with photos I have in mind?
NEXT STEPS & STRATEGY
- Go through pictures that might match items in this kit
- Find challenges and sketches to get me started
Thank you for joining me today! Stay tuned for the next video in this series here on my blog or on my YouTube channel!